GL High-Torque Brushless Motor (8600KV)
- Motor developed with NiMH Mini-Zs as well as GLA in mind, very high power for expert users
- More power - one of the most powerful motors out there, due to its High Torque, KV rating is not high, but more poweful than some higher KV motors on market
- Easier to control - with a more linear power band making your car easier to control.
- Longer run time - it also boast higher electrical efficiency than motors of the same class
- Powerful til the end - Power level stays more consistent towards the end of each run, but this does mean that motor feels hotter at the end of run, because it stayed at high power levels until the very end.
- Taller gear ratios - recommended GLA gear ratio from 8.2 to 9.5 depending on your driving style and track layout
- TIP: Wiring is reverse to PN, so if you are swapping out a PN, swap any 2 of the 3 motor wires
Anzahl der 0: